Outgoing Fax template is used with Mail to Fax function, E-mail Delivery Receipts Outgoing Routing Method and Delivery Receipts via E-mail function when sending notifications of a successful or failed fax delivery to the sender's e-mail address or predefined e-mail address(es) respectively. To modify this template, select Outgoing Fax from the Select Template drop-down list. To use default template, check Use Default Template box.
E-mail Subject (Fax Sent OK)
E-mail Subject in the case of successful fax sending.
E-mail Subject (Failed to send a Fax)
E-mail Subject in the case of unsuccessful fax sending.
Content of the e-mail.
Insert a variable
Use this button to insert a variable in the text box on the left. To insert a variable into the text, place the cursor in the desired location (or select text segment that you want to replace), press the button and then select a variable from the drop-down menu. Please note that each text box has its own Insert a variable button, which is located to the right of the text box.
Date and time formats
Select the locale (region and language) to specify how to display date and time values for the current template. An example of the formatting for the current selection is shown below under Example. This selection affects the display of date and time values defined by the following variables: %SubmissionTime%, %OriginalScheduledTime%, %ScheduledTime%, %StartTime%, %EndTime%. By default, the date and time is formatted in accordance with operating system settings.
Use default date and time formats that match Windows display language
Click this button to select date and time formats that match Windows display language (for the current user).
The following variables can be used with Outgoing Fax template (replaced by actual data):
- %FaxNumber%. The fax number of the recipient.
- %SenderEmail%. E-mail address associated with the sender. If the fax is generated by the Mail To Fax function, this is the sender's e-mail address extracted from the e-mail message. Otherwise replaced with an empty string.
- %DocumentName%. If the fax is generated by the Mail To Fax function, this is the original name of sender document including file extension. When sending multiple documents, they are comma separated. When sending a fax consisting only of a cover page, replaced with an empty string. Otherwise replaced with an empty string.
- %PagesTotal%. The total number of pages in the outgoing fax.
- %RemoteFaxID%. The Called Subscriber ID (CSID) received from the fax recipient.
- %LocalFaxID%. The Transmitting Subscriber ID (TSID) that identifies you as a fax sender, sent to the fax recipient.
- %FaxHeader%. The text that is transmitted at the top of each faxed page.
- %SubmissionTime%. The time the outgoing fax was originally added for sending.
- %OriginalScheduledTime%. The time the outgoing fax was originally scheduled for sending.
- %ScheduledTime%. The time the outgoing fax was scheduled for sending for the last time. This may be later than the original scheduled time due to delays, such as a busy number or due to previous unsuccessful retries.
- %StartTime%. The time when the outgoing fax call or fax transmission started.
- %EndTime%. The time when the outgoing fax call or fax transmission ended.
- %Duration%. The duration of the outgoing fax call or fax transmission.
- %BitRate%. Transmission rate.
- %Ecm%. Error Correction Mode (ECM).
- %FaxProtocol%. Fax protocol information. Can be one of the following values: T.38, G711-FAX - audio fax over G.711 codec via VOIP, ISDN - audio fax via ISDN CAPI 2.0 line, ISDN-FAX B3:4:SFF - fax via ISDN CAPI 2.0 line using B3 Protocol 4: T.30 for Group 3 fax, ISDN-FAX B3:5:SFF - fax via ISDN CAPI 2.0 line using B3 Protocol 5: T.30 for Group 3 fax extended.
- %PagesTransferred%. The number of successfully sent fax pages.
- %Resolution%. Fax resolution: Normal for 204 x 98 dots per inch (dpi), Fine for 204 x 196 dpi.
- %JobStatus%. Status of the fax job. Examples: Completed, Retries exceeded.
- %ExtendedStatus%. Operation completion code. OK in the case of a successful fax sending. In the case of a failed fax sending contains the error description.
- %Retries%. The number of times the system has tried to send the fax. The total number of possible retries depends on the limit set.
- %ComputerName%. The name of the computer where Fax Voip T.38 Console installed.
The following variables are deprecated and supported only for compatibility with previous versions, do not use them in your new templates:
- %EmailFrom%. E-mail address associated with the sender. Instead, use %SenderEmail%.
- %OriginalFileName%. If the fax is generated by the Mail To Fax function, this is the original name of sender document including file extension. Instead, use %DocumentName%.
- %OriginalSheduledTime%. (typo in versions prior to Fax Voip 8.1.1) The time the outgoing fax was originally scheduled for sending. Instead, use %OriginalScheduledTime%.
- %SheduledTime%. (typo in versions prior to Fax Voip 8.1.1) The time the outgoing fax was scheduled for sending for the last time. Instead, use %ScheduledTime%.