1. Open Fax Voip FSP Control Panel.
2. Click VOIP in TreeView, then click Incoming Plan.
3. To create new rule click New. To edit an existing rule select it and click Edit (or double-click the selected rule).
4. In the VOIP Incoming Call Routing Rule window in the General panel, in the VOIP Protocol area, select the type of incoming calls, can be SIP or H.323. Specify the conditions under which this rule applies (in the VOIP Call From and VOIP Call To sections). In the Call To Fax Voip FSP Line area, be sure to specify how to route the call: to Windows Fax Service with T.38 support or to Windows Fax Service using only audio fax mode (Fax over G.711 codec). More details can be found in the chapter Incoming VOIP Call Routing Settings, General Settings section.
5. Configure Fax Settings if necessary.
6. Click <OK> button to fix changes.
7. To change the preference order for Incoming VOIP Call Routing rules use Move Up and Move Down commands. One of the entries should be selected.
8. Click <Apply> button to save modified settings for Incoming VOIP Call Routing. All the changes are applied immediately.