To send a fax
1. Open or create the document in any Windows application that has a print option.
2. Click Print. On the Print dialog box, select an installed Fax printer from the drop-down list, and then click Print.
3. On the New Fax page, enter the recipient fax number in the To box.
4. Optionally select a Cover Page.
5. Optionally, enter the appropriate information in the Subject and Cover page notes boxes.
6. Optionally, configure sender information.
7. Click Send to send a fax.
Your computer will automatically call the fax number and send the fax.