- Windows 11
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 **
- Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 **
- Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 **
Additional system requirements
Fax Software compatibility
- Windows Fax Service (Windows Fax and Scan)
Recommended VOIP service providers
SIP PBX Software compatibility
H.323 Software compatibility
- Network connection from the local computer to the SIP or H.323 server
- (* : FaxVoip Software does not guarantee the correct operation of the program when you install software on Virtual Machine of any type. In the case of specific problems in such installations, technical support is not provided.
- (** : Limited support. Some features may not work or work incorrectly. Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 are no longer supported by Microsoft.
- (*** : The maximum allowed number of fax devices that can be used with Windows Fax Service depends on the operating system. On Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7 the fax device limit is one. On Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012/2012R2, Windows Server 2008R2, Enterprise or Datacenter Edition, there is no fax device limit. On other versions of Windows 2008R2, the fax device limit is usually four. Be careful when purchasing multi-line licenses.