1. To purchase a license, you should visit our website:
2. Open Fax Voip FSP Control Panel. To do this click Start, point to Fax Voip FSP; click Fax Voip FSP Control Panel. Alternatively, you can select Fax Voip FSP Control Panel command from the Fax Voip FSP tray icon menu.
3. In the Fax Voip FSP Control Panel click License in TreeView, then click Buy Now button.
4. If you do not find the required license, for example, want to buy a non-standard number of Fax Voip Line devices or Extended Fax Routing rules, please contact our sales department (email@example.com) to discuss the details of your future licenses. Note that Extended Fax Routing license should be purchased separately.
5. After doing payment, in the Fax Voip FSP Control Panel click License in TreeView, then click Register.
6. The section To order License Key in the Fax Voip FSP Licensing window indicates your computer's unique System ID. This information is required to generate your license key. You should select your SystemID, Copy and paste the SystemID in your document (e-mail). You should also provide the necessary information that confirms your payment. This email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Usually, we send you an e-mail with a proposal to send your System ID. You should specify a valid email address when paying for a product to be possible to contact you.