1. Open Fax Voip T.38 Modem Control Panel.
2. Click VOIP in TreeView, then click Incoming Plan.
3. To create new rule click New. To edit an existing rule select it and click Edit (or double-click the selected rule).
4. In the VOIP Incoming Call Routing Rule window in the General panel, in the VOIP Protocol area, select the type of incoming calls, can be SIP or H.323. Or select ISDN CAPI 2.0 option to apply the rule to incoming ISDN calls. Specify the conditions under which this rule applies (in the VOIP Call From and VOIP Call To sections). In the Call To Fax Voip T.38 Modem area, be sure to specify whether to add a prefix to number when routing the call to Virtual COM Ports (modems). More details can be found in the chapter Incoming VOIP Call Routing Settings, General Settings section.
5. Switch to the Fax panel.
6. In the Fax panel in the Fax Support area, specify Fax Mode. Change the other fax settings if necessary. More details can be found in the chapter Incoming VOIP Call Routing Settings, Fax Settings section.
7. Switch to the Codecs panel.
9. Click <OK> button to fix changes.
10. To change the preference order for Incoming VOIP Call Routing rules use Move Up and Move Down commands. One of the entries should be selected.
11. Click <Apply> button to save modified settings for Incoming VOIP Call Routing. Do not forget to restart Fax Voip T.38 Modem to operate with new settings. To do this click <STOP> button, then click <START> button.