1. Start FaxTalk Messenger Pro program.
2. In the main window, in menu select Tools, and then click Options.
3. In the FaxTalk Messenger Pro Settings window, in the left pane select Modem, then select modem entry, and then click <Change> button.
4. Follow the instructions of the wizard. In the Modem Selection window select Fax Voip 14.4K TAPI Voice-Fax Modem, attached to one of the Fax Voip Virtual COM Ports, then click <Next> button to start modem Auto-detection procedure.
5. At the end of Auto-detection the results will be displayed. The Fax Command Set for your modem will be auto-detected as Class 1. The Voice Command Set for your modem will be auto-detected as Conexant SP3131. You should agree with this auto-detection. Note that you can manually select another Voice Command Set, if to select Don’t query the modem, I will select it from a list option in the previous step. Some Voice Command Sets will be compatible, others are not.
6. In the Modem Query window click <Finish> button.
7. In the FaxTalk Messenger Pro Settings window click <OK> button.