- Outgoing and incoming phone calls using 3 lines
- SIP / H.323 support
- Automatic pop-up window for incoming call
- Call on Hold
- Music On Hold. Custom Music On Hold file.
- Call Transfer
- Call Forwarding (All Calls, On Busy, On No Answer)
- Hairpin Call Transfer and Call Forwarding (2 call legs). Playing music during Call Transfer.
- Custom ring tones
- Call Recording
- Sending audio messages
- Sending T.38 and audio (over G.711 codec) faxes
- Receiving T.38 and audio (over G.711 codec) faxes
- Log Book
- Phone Book. Quick Dial Pad.
- Fax Voip Softphone Control Panel
- Fax and Audio panel to send pre-prepared faxes and audio messages in one click
- Random Phone Calls
- Tray notifications: missed calls, sent and received faxes, call recording, sending audio messages
- Custom background picture and transparent user controls in the main window.
- Dynamic changing of background picture (Slide Show).
- Choosing visual styles of toolbars. Full compatibility with XP/Vista Visual Styles.
- Checking for new versions of the program.
SIP / H.323 support
- SIP over UDP and SIP over TCP support
- SIP Outbound Proxy
- Multiple SIP Registrations, Authentication Name, Domain/Realm, SIP Contact URL, Expires Header
- Direct SIP Call Routing
- H.323 support, Fast Start, H.245 Tunneling, Telephone numbers list
- Registration with H.323 Gatekeeper, Search for GK, Time to Live
- H.235 MD5 GK Authentication
- Direct H.323 Call Routing
- Tel URI Scheme support (with SIP only)
- Audio formats: G.711-uLaw-64k, G.711-ALaw-64k, G.723.1, G.726-32k, GSM-06.10, iLBC, SpeexNB, SpeexWB
- STUN server support
- Outgoing and Incoming VOIP Call Routing
- Overriding parameters via Call Routing: Username (Caller ID Number), Display Name (Caller ID Name), MaxBitrate, ECM, T38 UDPTL Redundancy, forced switching to T.38 mode immediately, after specified time interval or on detecting CNG or CED tone, Fax Station ID, Fax Headline
- Possibility to change SIP/H.323 User Agent
- Caller ID Number, Caller ID Name
- Call recording. Saving records in the 8 kHz 16-bit Mono wave files (.wav).
- Automatic call recording
- Manual starting of call recording
- Manual stopping of call recording
Sending audio messages
- Playing audio messages into the telephone line.
- Create Audio Message Wizard. Converting any MP3 or WAV file into 8 kHz 16-bit Mono PCM format suitable for playing into telephone line.
- Audio Panel. Sending pre-prepared audio messages in one click.
- Sending audio messages with dialing number.
- Playing audio messages into telephone line through established call.
- Stop playing audio message at any time.
- Listen to a telephone line when playing an audio message.
- Hang up after playing an audio message.
T.38 and Audio Fax (over G.711 codec)
- T.30 Fax Group 3 up to 14.400 Bauds
- Error Correction Mode (ECM)
- T.38 Real-time Fax over IP
- T.38 UDPTL Redundancy
- Forced switching to T.38 mode immediately or after specified time interval
- Forced switching to T.38 mode on detecting CNG or CED tone
- Real-time Audio G.711 Fax over IP
- Auto Fall back to G.711 Fax mode if T.38 not available
- Fax Station ID, Fax Header
- Separate fax settings for SIP/H.323, outgoing/incoming, T.38/audio faxes
- Receiving faxes directly into TIFF, PDF or SFF files
- Fax Soft Virtual Printer. Sending faxes from any Windows application.
- Direct Document to Fax Converting. Supported formats: PDF, TIFF, SFF, QFX, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, ICO, WMF (EMF)
- Create Fax Wizard
- Fax Panel. Sending pre-prepared faxes in one click.
- Voice announcement before sending fax
- Sending faxes with dialing number
- Automatic fax reception
- Manual fax sending (voice call is established)
- Manual fax receiving (voice call is established)
- Automatic switching to fax mode on receiving CNG or CED tone
- Outgoing and incoming call history.
- Viewing received and sent faxes.
- Saving faxes in different graphic formats: TIFF, PDF, SFF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX.
- Possibility to split faxes into pages when saving. Possibility to save only selected pages.
- Listening to call recording and sent audio messages.
Random Phone Calls
- Random Phone Calls Monitor.
- Phone calls to one or more target phone numbers.
- Call groups. Random interval between calls. Random number of retries.
- Random playing one or more wav files.
- Recording of random calls.
- Random hanging up.
- Windows 10, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP, Windows XP x64 Edition
- Intel-compatible PC with 32-bit or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5 or later (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2012/2008)
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 or later (Windows XP/2003)
* FaxVoip Software does not guarantee the correct operation of the program when you install software on Virtual Machine of any type. In the case of specific problems in such installations, technical support is not provided.
** You can also install Fax Voip Softphone on the following operating systems (both 32 bit and 64 bit): Windows 2003, Windows 2008 (include R2), Windows 2012 (include R2). However, you must understand that the softphone is not designed for using on server operating systems.
- Intel-compatible PC with 32-bit or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 or later
- Sound card. Speakers (headsets) and microphone.
- Network connection from the local computer to the SIP or H.323 server
Additional system requirements
- Windows Picture and Fax Viewer installed (Windows XP/2003)
- Windows Photo Gallery installed (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/2012/2008)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 11, Reader DC 2015 or earlier versions
- Acrobat Wrapper v.188.8.131.52 or later versions (to print PDF files)
- IfranView Software (to view faxes stored in the SFF format)
- Audio player software (to listen to audio files)
Recommended VOIP service providers
- CALLCentric (T.38 support)
- babyTEL (T.38 support)
- T38FAX (T.38 support)
- DellMont (Betamax): VoipBuster, Nonoh and other (Fax over G.711 codec only, quality depends on your country)