New in Version 2.3.1
- Removed unnecessary 2-3 seconds delay when dialing phone number longer than 10 digits.
- Fixed various problems with printing and using printto function. New Repair printto verbs function repairs standard file associations. Also, the direct call to the shimgvw.dll library instead of printto now used where possible.
- Shield icon now used to indicate that administrator rights are required. Other standard system icons applied where possible.
- Fixed slightly incorrect behavior of Mail To... function in the Log Book.
- Fixed bug with folder permissions definitions on Window XP/2003 if NTFS file system is used.
- Improved HTML Help System. Search tab added. Breadcrumbs and navigation arrows added at the top of every page.
- Online Web Help Manual implemented.
- Some other improvements.
New in Version 2.2.1
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 64-bit support added.
- Call Transfer (SIP REFER, H.450.2).
- Call Forwarding (302 Moved Temporarily, H.450.3). Forward All Voice Calls, Forward Busy, Forward No Answer options.
- Hairpin Call Transfer and Hairpin Call Forwarding (2 call legs) independent on capabilities of VOIP network. Playing music during Call Transfer.
- Improved user interface. Slide Show. Quick access to interface settings.
- Fixed possible crashes on some computers, in particular on computers with multi-touch screen.
- Fixed some issues related to licences. Fixed application crash on System ID change. Fixed dependency of SystemID (rare but possible on some new computers) on whether the user has administrator rights or not. Fixed some issues with temporary keys.
- SIP/H.323 software telephone.
- Call Recording.
- Playing audio messages into the telephone line.
- Sending and Receiving T.38 and Audio Faxes.
- Music on Hold.
- Phone Book.
- Log Book.
- Random Phone Calls.