1. Switch to Search pane, type fax and scan, and then click Windows Fax and Scan.
Alternatively, you can select Windows Fax and Scan command from the Fax Voip tray icon menu or click Windows Fax and Scan in the Fax Voip Control Panel, in the Main tab of the Ribbon.
2. In Windows Fax and Scan, on the Tools menu, click Fax Account.... If no fax modem account was created, click Add... .
3. Click Connect to a fax modem and follow the instructions of the wizard.
4. In Windows Fax and Scan, on the Tools menu, click Fax Settings....
5. In the Fax Settings window, on the General page click Select fax device....
6. On the Select Device dialog box, select the Fax Device Fax Voip 14.4K TAPI Voice-Fax Modem. Then, click OK.
7. In the Fax Settings window, on the General page select the Allow the device to send faxes check box. If you want to be able to receive incoming faxes, select the Allow the device to receive fax calls check box. Select Automatically answer... option. Then, click OK.