By default the FaxTalk Messenger Pro starts when you start your operating system and can automatically respond to incoming calls. Depending on the settings made (see in the To configure Voice & Fax Answering Machine and To configure remote access to Voice & Fax mailbox sections) after the auto response, the FaxTalk Messenger Pro can:
1. To receive a Fax.
2. To record a Voice Message.
3. To provide Remote Access to Mailbox for caller.
At the time of playing the greeting, the following additional features are available:
1. To begin recording a voice message immediately by pressing *1 (star + 1).
2. To begin receiving a fax immediately by pressing *2 (star + 2).
3. To access FaxTalk Messenger Pro remotely by pressing # + 1 + #, where '1' is a mailbox number.